32" Overflow Kit with 1" drains
This is our 32" with the smaller external box utilizing 1" drains. The weir openings are 0.5" tall, with a total distance from the top of the box only 1". It is designed to flow between 1 - 1500 GPH.
This setup has two main advantages over our larger box with 1.5" drains when flowing lower amounts of water. First, because the box is physically smaller, it gives you the ability to move your tank almost 2" closer to the wall. Secondly, with 1" drains, the system starts up (purges the air) much fast and consistently than when using 1.5" drains.
If you are flowing 1500 GPH or less through your sump, this is our recommended system.
The system includes:
(1) - Black 32" Slimline Internal Weir Overflow Box
(1) - Smoked External Box with Eurobrace and Lid
(2) - 1.5" Slip X Slip Bulkhead Installed in the Internal Weir Box
(4) - Gaskets for 1.5" Bulkheads (two per bulkhead for each side of the tank)
(3) - 1" Slip X Slip Bulkhead with Gasket
(1) - Acrylic CNC Machined 1.5" Close Ended Bulkhead Wrench
(1) - Acrylic CNC Machined 1" Open Ended Bulkhead Wrench
(1) - Acrylic 60mm Drill Template w/ Center Line, Level Line, and Water Line Etching
L x W x H
32” x 1.75” x 6.5”
External w/ 1" Drains
L x W x H
16.5” x 4.6 (5.0” with Spacer and Gasket) x 8.5”
Installation instructions can be found in the video below:
The free shipping only applies to orders inside the 48 contiguous states in the United States. Orders made to Hawaii or Alaska will be processed, but prior to shipping we will need the purchaser to make up any difference in price over $30. For example, if we ship an order to Hawaii, and the ground shipping (we will find the lowest price possible that we can) is $65, the customer would be responsible for an additional $35 to cover the above average shipping costs.